blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: A story of a pair of earrings

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A story of a pair of earrings

I dropped one side of my earrings while bathing last night. (*hmph* It always happen. I always lose one side of my earrings. It's frustrating. Damn!) Searched frantically for it and managed to find it like finally. For a moment, I was overjoyed, cos I really like the design of the earrings.

Then big mistake! I washed it with soapy water and wrapped it in tissue paper. Forgotten to keep it in my room, as I was too tired after work. I think I left it on a table in the living room and this morning my mummy threw it away thinking that it was rubbish. *Hooray* *Boo boo*

I guessed certain things are really meant to be. I still remembered that I bought this and gave one side of this pair earrings to js (my ex-bf). The only console was that this was only a white gold man-made diamond earring.

Time to really move on...

Even when I really need more time, I guess things are slowly and miraculously falling into place for me. Like the demise of stuffs that js had given me, things that reminded me of our past getting lost and gone...

I guess it is time to shop for another pair of earrings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure things will fall back into place for my sweetest penguin soon! *Big cheers & hugs*

The Lady said...

Actually, if you lose one earring, the chances of shopping and finding a better pair of earrings is high. The main thing is whether you get out there and start looking for that new pair of earrings.

Conclusion- You are buying a new pair! That's the way to go!


Mandy

Esther L. said...

Sweetest pui pui dear... Thanks! I really hope so. I think the new chapter of my life has already begun. Can't wait to see u and elmo... *huggies and muacks* Pinky, don't jealous k. Lol...

Sweetest kx dear... Sometimes the earrings might be a gift or I just can't find the exact same pair after losing it, though I really like it a lot. Guess it's a pretty good excuse to get a new pair. hee~ And I bought some new accessories but not a pair of diamond earrings. I'm way too broke for that. Ahahaha~