blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: Random

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Random

" Why do you girls like to take pictures of what you buy and what you are wearing?" my pigface bro asked me today.

Sheesh... How to answer him huh?




Something to feel happy...

I got this Marc by Marc Jacobs mook. Darn nice!!!





Source:
Amazon Japan
Can check out Rouge Deluxe for her Marc Jacobs mook review.



And Li Jun sweet helped me to cp the Japanese October issue of Steady mag that comes with a free Agnes B. Voyage canvas tote bag(18x32x11.5cm) and a heart shaped charm. Steady Oct is OOS here already. She's not back from Taiwan. She's darn resourceful!!! She helped me to complete my L'officiel mag collection (that comes with the free Ed. Pinaud e/s).

Somehow it should look like this...









Source:
Ebay SG
Steady

Am I feeling a little materialistic?

And I'm so gonna be into hairbands real soon. Can't wait to get my hands on them...

I need to dye my hair. Urg... the regrowth is terribly obvious.

And and and I wanna sell my stuffs lah...


Updating real soon... ...

1 comment:

-mIn- said...

Tell yR bro cos we like to show off!! Hahaha :p u are finally back at blogging ah. The Agnes b bag looks good! Hehehe