blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: Mini Forever 21 buys

Monday, November 2, 2009

Mini Forever 21 buys

Esther, GOOD JOB!!! *hehehehe* (Quoted by Mr. G)

I went shopping again. Everywhere... everything... is evil... temptations everywhere. Oh gosh...

Gotten these...

Knotted Strap Dress in Navy



How it looks like when worn...



Lizzy Floral Print Knit Dress in Cream/Red



How it looks like when worn...



Took a gamble on the sizing. Hopefully, they'll fit. *Prays*

Actually these wasn't what I wanted to get initially. But it's sales period. Everything get OOS real fast. *sob*


Then was a bit tempted by the latest BonitoChico launch. Two dresses caught my attention...

Nice hor? Wanted to join their backorder. But but but... I saw my dream hp. Really need to get a new hp le. hee~


And something to be happy...
I've already taken 1 day leave this month and another 4 days next month. Hurray... Can't wait...

No comments: