blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: Fashion Quotes

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fashion Quotes





"Beautiful people are sometimes more prone to keep you waiting than plain people because there's a big time differential between the beautiful and the plain."
-
Andy Warhol

I once saw this quote in a book. Interesting! Then I googled and found the above
Andy Warhol's fashion illustrations. Lovely. Not applicable to me. Cos I'm plain and I just have really really really bad time management. Sharks...


“I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”
-Coco Chanel

Darn it! I'm always so sloppy. Need to change.



Source:
I spy more Warhol gorgeousness

No comments: