blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: Broken nail!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Broken nail!

Shit shit shit!!! My nail just broke! *sob sob* Now I can't have perfectly nice manicured nails in sexy and classy hot red for CNY. I painstakingly tried to keep it long for CNY. bleah~

My poor feet is in blisters. Darn flats shoes!

That aside... ...

Suddenly... like really suddenly...
It seemed like those around me are either getting married, engaged, applying for HDB, some even with kids... Omg... Surprised... And that warm and fuzzy feeling deep down inside... I am happy for them yet I am starting to think... when's it gonna be my turn? Funny right?

So so so... who's gonna be the first to get married? I am crossing my fingers. (Hey hey hey you know who you're huh... My closest loveliest sweeties...)

2 comments:

JuN said...

hey
confirm + chop it wont be me =P
& dun say other ppl, wat abt u? haha

Esther L. said...

Sweetie... Not me lah. Think SHuying 1st? ahahaha~