blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: X-Bionic Venus Run 2014 race pack

Sunday, March 2, 2014

X-Bionic Venus Run 2014 race pack

Just collected the X-Bionic Venus Run 2014 race pack. And my matching hot pink Casio watch and $5 running armband from Qoo10. I love love love the pink!!!



What have I done? I have signed up for my first ever 5km run. And it is only 5 days away. And I have not start training for the run. Oh goshhhy...

Almost forgotten to collect this. S/M size for the compression top and compression tights. At first glance, it is so so so small, like kid's sizing. Luckily, it is very stretchable. But it is way too tight-fitting, showing off whatever right and wrong curves that I have. Showing off my back fats, tummy, love handles and whatever visable 赘肉 that I have gotten. Sigh... Not only that, I feel so stiff in them, like a robot and very restrictive on my movement.


Actually, the material of the race kit seems pretty good. However, it just reminded me of those compression Scholl leggings or those full body girdle or those full body shape wear. Or just simply those compression sportswear that cyclists love to wear. Super super duper tight compression sportswear!!!


The thing is whenever I see other people wear compression sportswear, they always look darn good and darn cool. But when I wear it, it does not feel or look right. Too self-conscious and I almost fainted when I see how fat I have gotten. *shakes head* *sigh* I just can't seem to get it right. Maybe only sports person looks good in compression sportswear?


But I am so tempted to get the free compression socks.

Such a dilemma! Bimbotic me. Should I just wear my hot pink Nike sportswear or the X-Bionic race tee and tights? Ahahahahahahahaha lol~

And I am most probably going to run half of the race and walk or walk all the way. Running is really not my cup of tea. I went to the nearby gym last week. My first exercise session for 2014. And I just did a 40 minute cycle and leg strengthening (leg press and leg lift). And that was this burning sensation on my legs right after my workout.

Time to keep fit and workout whenever I get stressed with my studying. 加油!加油!加油!Ganbette!!! がんばって I will do my best!!! がんばります Never give up!

No comments: