blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: Things to do!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Things to do!

Can't wait for Mr. G to faster come back. Faster faster leh.


The rest are not in order...

I need a hols badly. I need to save up for the Taiwan trip.

I need to sell my stuffs.

I need a new hp.

I need to go hunt for new TV.

I need to lose weight.

I need to go for facial more religiously.

I need to catch up with friends.

I need to get a degree.

I need to find my aim in life.

I need to work hard for the many pleasures and luxuries in life.

I need to be less bimbotic, more well-read and cleverer.

2 comments:

-mIn- said...

so long didnt see u blog! can see u are picking things up and evthing good for u! -min

Esther L. said...

Min... Yupz... Life still goes on... Life is too short to dwell on the unhappy stuffs... =)