blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: I seriously need a new hp!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I seriously need a new hp!

My hp is dying. Actually, I've started looking for suitable hp before CNY, but being the super procrastinator, I just did not go get it. I was considering SE C902. After CNY when I got back to work, my colleague already changed her hp to SE C902. It wasn't a bad thing afterall. I began looking around again.

Now I'm contemplating the SE C905 in either bronze or tender rose. Being the boring Aunty me, I prefer the bronze. But pigface bro thought that the one in tender rose is nicer and definitely more unique. Which is nicer?


SE C905 in Tender Rose


SE C905 in Bronze

I love the fact that this is loaded with loads of features that I'm looking for, just that it is a little bulky at the side. This is a 8-megapixel Cyber-shot hp (Considering that my Sony digicam has already died on me and I'm not intending to get a digicam that soon) with auto focus and Xenon flash, face detection, image stabilizing, bestpic and smart contrast, Wi-fi and GPS (omg... Really good for me. I always get lost.) Also, it has great music. Plus I love the design and colour.

Now I need to go bug Starhub to send me the $150 voucher. Ooooh... I'm excited. Super lusting this.

No comments: