blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: Crazy over bags...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Crazy over bags...

Was looking through the bags from Taiwan Auction... Wow... So many pretty bags... *I prefer to get a big big bag to put all my barangs barangs.* *sheepish smile*





















However, my lemming for these bags from Taiwan Auction was killed instantly when I saw this.


Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Galliera PM


Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Galliera PM

"You know that you're getting older when you start to have more expensive taste in bag. You prefer a Louis Vuitton instead."

I prefer the Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Galliera PM. It's so beautiful. I need to earn more $$$ to afford this. Lust lust lust...




2 comments:

-mIn- said...

hey i also liked the galleria when i first saw it! nice! i thinking of whether to get this or miumiu....heheeeee -min

Esther L. said...

Min... I prefer galleria. But which Miumiu are you getting? Kate Spade is also nice. hee~