blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: 100th post

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

100th post

This marks the 100th post on my blog. Cheers...

Today, the nice guys at my favourite 板麵 stall complimented that I have a very good complexion. Thank you so much for making my day. I can literally feel myself flying to the moon and back. 



I just finished my gym session. So yes... exercising helps. And I only applied sun screen on my face. So I was barefaced. Anyway, I also just started my SK II skincare regime (the SK II starter kit which I bought as my own xmas pressie last year). Getting older and aging is so scary! It is always good to start young on a proper basic skincare routine. You can definitely see results. 

All the while, I would really love to laser my face. A good complexion is a great canvas for a fabulous lookAhahhahahahaha~



The 板麵 is very yummy and not forgetting the nice guys tending the stall. I will definitely keep on going back for the 板麵. 

I am trying to exercise regularly (my aim will be 3 times a week). I just want to be fitter, lose my fats and be more toned. I just want to start an exercise regime and have the discipline to keep to it. Can't wait to shape myself up and achieve my fats loss goal by Christmas 2014. And also have the discipline and determination to achieve my goals in my studies, career and other aspects of my life.

What stand between me and my diet plan.

Nom nom nom... Eat them all up!!!


And I am trying to find back a STRONGER, MORE RESILIENT and MORE CONFIDENT me, so that I can keep on striving and moving forward and keep on improving!

No comments: