blank'/> I'm lovin' it!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Today, I did something different. I actually JOGGED. Unbelievable!!!

Gz and I jogged from Bishan to Braddell. That overhead bridge outside Guangyang Secondary School that led us to Braddell. I was dying and jogging darn slow. Gz kept encouraging me. Hated jogging/ running. But today, I did jog a little. My legs were aching slightly. My right leg was so weak but jogging and squats made me feel better.

We went to Redman to get jelly mix and jelly mould to make dessert. Also tried Collin's Grille (western & japanese food) for dinner.

Then walked home after dinner. We also played at the playground like two overgrown children, walked on the reflexology paths and did silly stuffs at the fitness corner.

Oh goshhhy... I am really out of shape. So fat, chubby and round. No energy, lacking in stamina and tired. Need an exercise regime to lose fats and tone up. Oh goshhhy... Reality hits hard and all my fat rolls are showing. What an awful sight!!! =((

Anyway, here's the jelly that I have made. Brown sugar longan jelly with dried longan and nata de coco (should have put more).



No comments: