blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: What Is Your Subconscious Obsessed With?

Thursday, September 18, 2014

What Is Your Subconscious Obsessed With?


So, my subconscious is constantly wandering off to travel around the world and exploring the beautiful world around us (SO TRUE!!!). And yes... nature is this beautiful and magical place where everything makes sense. 


Travel enriches my life and it is beyond words to describe the experience (more than rewarding and fulfilling) although I am just a tourist. I love shopping but I am always up for an adventure. I enjoy the nature, experiencing different cultures, walkong around in foreign cities and immersing myself in their rich history and old architect.

I especially love this article "What Travel Can Teach You About Life".
http://positiveworldtravel.com/what-travel-can-teach-you-about-life/


No comments: