blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: Chronically late me

Friday, September 12, 2014

Chronically late me

Well... This is old news. I'm a horrible Queen of Lateness. Cos I procrastinated to the maximum and I do take a super long time when preparing to go out. And I tried to do many things in that time frame. My estimation of time is lousy... really cmi. Omg... And I got slight OCD and that perfectionist streak in me (Usually, I'm laid-back. But when I do something, it must be the best that I can do. And I often reproach myself for not doing my best which is crazy. I should just let it go.) Most of the times, I will take forever, cos I need to remember to bring everything out or get everything right.

How to overcome this? And and and... My time management sucks big time and I'm the most ill-disciplined, laziest and most jialat person around. Lotsa weakness in me.

Early is on time. On time is late. And late is unacceptable.


I really need to kick this irritating bad habit. It is really really so so so hard. Actually, I asked her but she did not think that my case is very bad. Just keep on trying. Keep on encouraging myself. And keep doing it till I am at least on time. 

Lately, I really do not feel like doing anything. Super low energy!!! And no mood or energy to even prepare to go out.

I seriously need help!!!

No comments: