blank'/> I'm lovin' it!: Packing for 2 weeks in US (15deg to 25deg)

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Packing for 2 weeks in US (15deg to 25deg)

Recently, I just helped my cousin to pack for her 2 weeks in US exchange trip. What a hassle packing! Cos packing is ALWAYS stressful. And it's my cousin first trip away from home without her parents or family.




I really feel that I did a great job. Darn thick-skinned me!!! hehehehehehe~ LOOK at that luggage. That black with green ribbon luggage that my cousin's friend was dragging. It's so soooooooooooo TINY!!! Probably cabin size or the small check-in luggage size. The luggage is so so sooooooooooooo tiny and shallow! Never mind... Still got space - additional duffel bag and foldable bag for shopping loots.

My cousin's luggage is the smallest and probably also the lightest amongst her schoolmates. Although I seldom travel, I am really not too bad at rolling and packing. However, mine will be extremely heavy, simply cos I tend to overpack (or overkill) with many clothes, many pairs of shoes and lastly toiletries/skincare/cosmetics. You know... That kind every day can mask. Darn vainpot me!!!

I am a very messy person and I am a super hoarder. Still... Darn pleased with my packing skills!!!

1 comment:

fashion bags said...

duffel bags:https://mybosidu.com/collections/travel-duffel-bag-1